PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
No normal class times throughout this entire week – you MUST sign-up to attend ONE Christmas Dance Party!
Sign-up on the Sign-up Genius (the on-line link is below) by Thursday December 7th, 8pm, for the party you will be attending.
• Choose ONE party within your dance class grouping
• Pay $5.00 per dancer, on your DW account, for the party food & refreshments. We will provide a yummy spread for all our dancers! (Additional $$ must be paid for siblings to eat at the party)
• Bring a wrapped book ($5.00 max) for the Secret Santa game dancers will play. (Not for siblings)
• Parties will last 1.5 hours. Wear dance wear with a little added sparkle!
• We will have a little Christmas showcase, disco dance, play some fun games, and snack!
Most dancers have an option of two parties to choose from = simply choose the party that best fits your schedule and sign-up for that party.
If siblings would prefer to be at one party together = simply choose one party and sign-up both dancers for that party.
-EVERY DANCER MUST SIGN-UP FOR THEIR PARTY WITH SIGN-UP GENIUS, TO ALLOW US TO SERVE YOU BETTER
-NO PARTIES ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 14TH (DANCE WORKS WILL BE CLOSED THIS DAY)
Studio A (Nov 6-11th)
Studio B (Nov 13-18th)
Families may come to watch class. We do NOT have a lot of space, so please keep it to a maximum of 2 visitors per dancer. We will also have a live feed camera on in the lobby for the overflow.
Some dancers do get intimitdated by the audience, be thoughtful and respectful and not interrupt during the class.
Please bring a non-perishable food item with you to Visitor’s Week to add to our collection for the local food bank!
Dear Dancing Families Happy October (We think! This weather is crazy hot!!)
We have so much to tell you to keep you up to date with what is happening at Dance Works so we’ll get right to it!
- Dance Works Apparel – Long Sleeve Shirts & Hoodies will be processed THIS WEEKEND – so get your order in!
- Halloween Horror Jazz Class with Zah (for 8-18 years) is filling up fast so don’t forget to register at the front desk. ANYONE can take this Pop-up Class, you don’t have to be registered in a jazz class to take this one!! It will be a blast! ONLY $10!! (see attached PDF)
- Halloween Night Tuesday October 31st – anyone who has their dance class on Tuesday evenings we sent an email about a Halloween Poll on Sign-up Genius, can you please complete the question on Sign-up Genius by the end of the week, to enable us to make a decision and move forward with arrangements. THANK YOU!!
- We have a few new flyers for our Homeschool & Pre-school classes (see attached) – word of mouth has always been our best advertisement so if you could forward them onto anyone you know might be interested we really appreciate it. If you are able to drop some flyers off somewhere (like a pre-school or daycare) and need some paper copies, just ask at the front desk. THANK YOU!
- Ballet Shoes with ties “piggy ears” at the front. Some ballet shoes have really long ties or elastics, and our younger dancers are often distracted by them. They can also be pulled too tight and become too tight on the dancers heel. To make it easy, Miss Emma will be looking closely over the few weeks at everyone’s shoes, and grooming where needed.
- Please make sure your dancer is wearing the correct dance wear and shoes for class.
And finally be on the look out for our new updated Student Handbook. Full of information and Dance Works details!!